Surveys - Building

We have found 3 items matching your search query.

Category Description:

Building surveys may be undertaken as part of the reinstatement of a property after flooding, or when improving the resilience of a property, which basically means undertaking work to reduce the impact of flooding. This could include a range of measures such as the use of different plasters, moving utility connections or ensuring that floor levels allow water to flow out of a building, as well as in to it.

Surveyors will be expected to be members of a professional organisation such as Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA). This should be made clear on their website.